GameSalad makes makes educational software that allows students to quickly and easily create their own high-quality video games. In using our product, students are successfully learning fundamentals of computer programming. We are in the middle of a rapidly-growing market where governmental mandates for STEM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) are generating real demand for our software.
If you’re passionate about delivering great results for your customers and have a strong track record of exceeding your sales targets, we want to meet you.
About the Opportunity:
Our software is being used today by many middle schools, high schools, and universities around the world. There is increasing market need for our product. We have people hitting our website every week, submitting requests for quotes, and making purchases. We need to accelerate closing business. Selected candidate will:
● Reach out to inbound customer leads, understand their needs, present proposals that work for both parties, close business, and ensure payments are made.
● Perform selected outbound contact (through conferences, phone, and email) to reach out to target prospects to propose the GameSalad solution and close business.
● Engage in multi-party sales to educational institutions, getting all stakeholders on board with your proposal and closing business.
● Compensation: Market rate with a heavy component of compensation commission-driven. Opportunities exist to beat quota and exceed target comp.
● Location: Must be in Austin, Texas.
We want somebody who:
● Has 2-10 years minimum experience in sales.
● Has a successful track record of exceeding quota and commission targets.
● Is comfortable with software sales.
● Is a quick study and can easily adapt to a new product and company process.
● Can listen to the customer’s needs for new features and fixes and report back to the team.
● Is ethical, can represent the company well, and is fun to be around.
● Can hit the ground running. We have qualified leads waiting to be served.
● We are passionate about providing great solutions to our customers. Our software allows them to make great games quickly and easily.
● Our software has been used by over 900,000 users in 189 countries.
● GameSalad users have created over 180,000 original titles across mobile and web platforms, including three #1 iOS games and more than eighty Top 100 Games in Apple's U.S. App Store.
● We are a venture-backed company of less than 10 people.
● We are headquartered in Austin, TX, near the Arboretum.
● Check out edu.gamesalad.com to learn more.
How to Apply:
We’d love to meet you. Describe
1. Who you are
2. Your past sales roles and results
3. Why you want this job,
and 4. Your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
GameSalad is a dynamic, cutting-edge company based in Austin, TX, and Los Angeles, CA. We make GameSalad Creator, a visual tool that enables game creation for iOS and online platforms.
GameSalad offers great benefits, generous salaries, happy coworkers, and stock options. We’re out to do nothing short of changing the world...
Don't see the position you're looking for? We're always interested in talking to exceptional candidates. Drop us a line!